Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy being part of a team that values hard work and dedication? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
Aligra is currently recruiting for a General Assistant for 4 days a week who will be responsible for cleaning and manual handling in a warehouse located in Avonmouth.
As a General Assistant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse premises to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all staff.
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors, dusting surfaces, and cleaning equipment.
- Carrying out manual handling tasks, such as lifting and moving heavy boxes, using pallet trucks, and other equipment.
- Ensuring that products are handled safely and securely to prevent damage.
Dealing with Hazardous Chemicals
- Handling and disposing of hazardous chemicals in a safe and responsible manner.
- Following strict health and safety protocols to minimize the risk of accidents.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.
- Must be physically fit and able to carry out manual handling tasks.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to follow strict health and safety protocols.
- Full-time position with regular hours.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Training provided.
- Other benefits to be discussed with successful candidates.
Shift: Monday to Thursday – 6:30am till 17:00pm – Only 4 days a week!
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors.