We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual who will play a key function in our Ordering role within LRS Customer Services. This is currently an ongoing assignment however there will be chances to go permanent for the correct candidates who can show they have a strong work ethic.
- Responsible for ensuring the order placement for a specified portfolio of customers are placed in line with the customers’ expectations
- Pro-active approach to executing concise communication to all stakeholders at all order points ie. Held Orders, Stock/Delivery issues
- Effective and efficient query resolution to resolve all order/delivery related queries
- Provide outstanding service to all customers
- Ensure a ‘Right First Time’ ethos is applied throughout all information flows within the LRS supply chain
- Develop and maintain a knowledge bank of customer and product information
- Manage time effectively to ensure all LRS deadlines are met
- Outstanding customer service ethos
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sensitive and diplomatic approach to handling conflict
- Drive, commitment and self-motivated, taking responsibility and ownership for their work
- Ability to build effective professional relationships, both internally and externally
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft packages. SAP experience is desirable
- £11.44 Per Hour
This role will require you to work Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00. The successful candidate will need to be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and have an efficient, proactive, positive approach. The role will be based at the customer site in Brockworth, Gloucester and will report to the Channel Team Leader.
Should you be interested in the above role, then we would be interested in hearing from you today. Please call 01793 512635 and speak to one of the team. Alternatively email your CV to Swindon@aligra.co.uk
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors.