We have a great opportunity for experienced HGV2 drivers to work with our client in Bury St Edmunds on an on-going basis, with attractive rates of pay and an immediate start available.
Assessments are available immediately. These are paid for if passed and start with the company.
- Delivering to NHS premises (hospitals / health clinics etc) (Not clinical waste).
- Caged goods
- Pulling off the cages and collecting empty cages from premises
- Have no more than 6 points on licence
- Have valid CPC
- Be confident with the EU driving laws and regulations
- Have a good level of written and spoken English
**NEWLY QUALIFIED DRIVERS CONSIDERED**
- Days – Monday to Friday – £14.00 an hour (Start time 06:00)
- Nights – Sunday to Thursday – £16.00 an hour (Start time 18:30)
Our client is looking for HGV2 drivers who are looking for continuous regular work, making NHS collections and deliveries (Not clinical waste). You will be given full training for this role, and will go on a double manned run to learn the ropes after successful assessment. You will collect from approximately 5-6 hospitals on a day shift and 1-2 hospitals on a night shift.
Should you be interested in the above role, we would be very interested in hearing from you today. Please call the Swindon branch on 01793 512635
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Accountancy & Finance, Professional & Executive, Automotive and Transport & Logistics sectors.