We have a new opening as a HGV 2 refuse collection driver in the Cheltenham area. In this role, you will be driving a recycling vehicle and loading team around residential areas of the Cheltenham.
- Safe and responsible driving around residential areas – representing the client.
- Operating all components of the vehicle.
- Completing vehicle safety checks prior to use
- Helping your loading team where necessary
- Undertake daily vehicle checks
- Driver CPC Card
- Follow all health and safety procedures
- Digi card
- Correct category of driving license
- £13.23 – £17.21 per hour (standard hours)
You will be working Monday to Friday with a start time of 06:00 with a finish time of approximately 14:30. (although this is the case – once the job is complete you will be eligible to finish early). You will be paid at a standard rate of 8 hours if finishing early but there is a chance of daily overtime available.
Should you be interested in the above role, we would be very interested in hearing from you today. Please call us on 01793 512635 or by sending your CV to email@example.com and one of the team will be in touch.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors