We have a great opportunity for Refuse Loaders to work with our client in Cheltenham on an on-going basis, with an immediate start available.
- Collect refuse and recycling along a designated route
- Be Professional and always act professional whilst collecting refuse and recycling
- Assist alongside collection vehicle, hauling, lifting, and loading items.
- Follow all health and safety precautions
- Fit and healthy candidate
- Comfortable with manual handling
- Hard working individual with a good work ethic
Rate of Pay
- £10.19 Per Hour
You will require your own transport to and from the site as this is not on a public transport route. You will be working Monday – Friday 06:00AM – 15:00PM Approximately however this role is job and knock meaning that once you have completed your work for the day you are free to go home.
This role is for a Refuse Loader and there is immediate starts available for the suitable candidates. This role will require you to be working in all sorts of weather and be in and out of a vehicle throughout the duration of your shift. No experience is required in this role as full training will be provided. Once you have finished the work for the day you will be free to go home.
If you are interested in the above role, then we would be interested in hearing from you today. Please send your CV to Swindon@aligra.co.uk or alternatively call one of the team on 01793 512635 to discuss.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors.