Salary: Up to £40k
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am to 5:30pm
- Surveying sites where electrical systems are installed
- Read and understand electrical installation plans and technical diagrams
- Installing, maintaining, modifying, and repairing all electrical systems in domestic homes/building
- Ensuring that electrical systems adhere to the national electrical safety standards and regulations
- Using blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete projects
- Completing work orders and recording materials that are used on the job
- Identifying electrical problems and repairing them
- Advising the customer when to replace aged electrical equipment to prevent hazards
- Conducting general electrical systems maintenance and troubleshooting electrical issues with testing equipment
What is required:
- Full driving license.
- Communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills to determine electrical malfunctions
- Ability to identify wires by their distinct colours
- Confident managing a varied workload.
- High attention to detail.
- Industry qualifications (preferred) however, qualification by experience would also be ok.
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently.
- Computer / tablet literate.
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Company mobile phone and tablet