Solar PV / EV Charging / Senior Electrical Estimator
Salary: Up to £40,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Our client is a well-established domestic services company, specialising in plumbing, heating and electrical services. We are looking for a skilled electrical estimator, with exceptional customer service skills and good product knowledge, to join our forward-looking team.
This role has 3 primary functions;
- To generate sales revenue from incoming enquires regarding domestic Solar PV, EV charge points and general electrical installations.
- To deliver the highest quality service and solutions to our customers throughout the whole customer journey, from enquiry through to project completion.
- To work closely with our Purchasing Manager, Operations Manager and Installation Engineers, ensuring projects are delivered to the best of our abilities.
- Manage all solar PV, EV charging and electrical installation quotations from enquiry through to project completion.
- Assist Installation Engineers with queries / issues that may arise during the installation process, ensuring variation estimates for any additional works are issued to the customer in writing.
- Develop strategies and processes to track projects through from enquiry to completion, in the most efficient manner.
- Ensure best value pricing is obtained for all quotations, working in conjunction with the Purchasing Manager.
- Attendance to all meetings fully prepared and informed.
- Attend all project commencements to ensure Installation Engineers have required information, correct parts and answer any questions raised, confirm works with the customer and discuss and variations.
- Keep abreast of product development and new technologies.
- Continual review of manufacturers in the market to ensure the company is offering the best solution for our customers.
- Company pension
- Company car
- Flexible schedule