Here at Aligra we have a fantastic opportunity as we are seeking Event Staff for Creamfields Festival!
Work will commence as from Friday 26th August. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who enjoy working at prestigious events.
- Assist with cleaning the event after the festival ends
- Litter Picking in and around the fields
- Arrangement of bins being located in the correct areas
- Ensuring facilities are kept clean and tidy
- Be punctual, reliable and courteous with a fantastic attitude and work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Working during the festival within a busy environment
Schedule: Start date Friday 26th August. Shifts will be 8 hours each, and fall between 10am and 8pm.
Pay: £11.00 per hour + Attendance BONUS!
If you have any questions or require more information regarding this role please call our Hinckley branch on 01455 348038.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors.
Reference ID: INDHIN