We have an exciting new temp to perm positions available for our new White-Collar client based in Filton, Bristol. All roles are on a temporary to permanent basis, resulting in a permanent contract at the end of 12 weeks for candidates that apply themselves in the correct manner.
- To unload vehicles, locate goods in the warehouse or required production areas (in house FLT training will be provided)
- Complete all associated paperwork and load vehicles in accordance with delivery manifests
- Unload vehicles and ensure goods tally with the goods received note
- Complete all applicable goods in paperwork and input into IT based stock control system
- Move goods to designated locations
- Use of MHE
- Carry out PPI checks
- FLT licence is desirable, but in house training will be given
- Computer literate as a lot of data input in the role
- Good understanding of written English
- Must be able to supply 5 years’ worth of work history
- Must be willing to obtain a DBS check
- £10.95 per hour / £14.13ph overtime
Available Shift Patterns
- 06:00 – 14:00 Monday to Friday
- 07:00 – 15:00 Monday to Friday
- 07:30 – 15:30 Monday to Friday
- 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday
- 13:30 – 22:30 Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or contact our Swindon branch on 01793 512635 for further information.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors.