Our well known Waste Management client is currently looking for an Office Administrator, to join their team IMMEDIATELY on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Processing payroll and maintaining human resource systems in line with policies and data protections.
- Operation of client communication links, working closely with the operations team.
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Update and manage computer databases and spreadsheets, provide reports and statistical information.
- Raise purchase orders, invoices, goods receipt and deal with invoice queries.
- Computer literate with excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills in all aspects of work.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Previous experience with PO’s and invoicing
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or call 01455 348038 for further information.
Aligra has been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors.