We have a new opening with one of our clients based in Gloucester as a refuse/recycling loader. This role is available with an immediate start with inductions happening weekly.
- Collect refuse and recycling along a designated route.
- Act in a professional manner at all times whilst collecting refuse and recycling
- Assist alongside collection vehicle, hauling, lifting and loading items
- Fit and healthy candidate
- Comfortable with manual handling
- Hard working individual with a good work ethic
- £10.19 per hour
The role will require you to be outside in all weathers and be in and out of a vehicle throughout your shift. No experience is required to be successful in this role and full training is provided. This role is Monday to Friday 06:00-15:00 (approximately). This opportunity is job and knock meaning that once you have completed your work for the day you are free to go home.
You will require your own transport to and from the site as this is not on a public transport route.
If you are interested in the above role, then we would be interested in hearing from you today. Please send your CV to Swindon@aligra.co.uk or alternatively call one of the team on 01793 512635 to discuss.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors