Our client in Gloucester is looking for Street Cleansing Operatives. This opportunity is currently an ongoing assignment, there will be permanent opportunities for workers that prove themselves to be reliable and have a good work ethic.
The role will be starting immediately.
- Work alongside other street cleansing operatives to ensure the streets of Gloucester are kept litter free
- Empty, clean and correctly replace litter bins on agreed emptying schedules
- Complete daily vehicle checks to ensure the vehicle is in good working order before use/travel
- Removal and control of weeds in public areas
- Ensuring public spaces are cleaned throughout the week as per cleaning schedule
- You will be working in all weather conditions and getting in and out of a vehicle to.
- You will require to be physically fit as you will be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Safety shoes and Hi Vis are required for all temporary workers with no set uniform required. Protective overalls are provided.
- A valid UK Driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Experience in driving a 3.5T vehicle
- £10.19 per hour
This role offers temp to perm opportunities, working a Monday to Friday weekly. Start and finish times may vary due to certain areas required to be cleaned before being opened to the public. You will be responsible for collecting refuse and litter around the Gloucester City area with a team working around you. This will involve working with green spaces and along public highways.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today, or contact our Swindon branch on 01793 512635 for further information.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors.