Our client in Gossington is looking for Refuse Collection Drivers. This opportunity is currently an ongoing assignment, there will be permanent opportunities for workers that prove themselves to be reliable and have a good work ethic.
The role will be starting immediately.
- Safe and responsible driving around residential areas – representing the client.
- Operating all components of the vehicle.
- Completing vehicle safety checks prior to use
- Helping your loading team where necessary
- Undertake daily vehicle checks
- Driver CPC Card
- Follow all health and safety procedures
- Digi card
- Correct category of driving license
- £13.00 per hour (standard hours)
This role is Monday – Friday 06:30AM – Approx. 14:30PM. Once you have finished the job you will be eligible to finish earlier and you will get paid at standard rate of 8 hours however there is a chance of daily overtime available.
Should you be interested in the above role, we would be very interested in hearing from you today. Please call us on 01793 512635 or by sending your CV to email@example.com and one of the team will be in touch.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors