We are looking for an ATA MET Technician for our client in the Hinckley area on a permanent basis.
- An important aspect of the ATA MET Technician’s role is to also ensure that all jobs are completed within the estimated times.
- Checking that all parts are ordered as per estimate is also a given, with the purpose of ensuring that the repair can be completed without delay, returning all unused parts to the parts department for credit.
- The ATA MET Technicians job also includes ensuring that equipment used is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
- Ensuring you get the customer’s vehicle back on the road safely and in quick time.
- You need to have an ATA accreditation with a solid Bodyshop background – whether the job at hand is routine or more complex, you will know just how to solve it.
- You come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
- You can do more than one thing at once – you can be sure you will never be looking for something to do, so being able to prioritize and plan your work is key.
- You will have your own fully stocked toolbox, and naturally, due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving License.
- You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day – you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers.
Salary – up to £37,440 per annum (50k OTE)
- A clear career development pathway
- A competitive starting salary with an amazing bonus scheme.
- Overtime paid at 1.5x hours
- You will be working Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00
Should you be interested in the above role, then we would be very interested in hearing from you today. Please send your CV to Automotive@aligra.co.uk or contact one of the team on 01793 512635.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialize in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors