We at Aligra are now recruiting for a highly motivated ATA Paint Technician in the Hinckley area on a permanent basis.
As an ATA Paint Technician, we offer:
- A competitive starting salary with an amazing individual bonus scheme.
- Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, colleague assistance programme and retailer discounts.
- A clear career development pathway and our commitment to supporting your professional development through in-house and industry-recognized training.
- The opportunity to work with and service world-renowned automotive brands including Ford, Mercedes, and Vauxhall.
- SAYE Scheme
- Ensuring we get their vehicle back on the road safely and in quick time.
- You will report into the General Manager who is as passionate about customer service as they are about their team and is absolutely determined to make their Body shop the best in group.
- Key to your success is your ability to produce work that complies with the highest technical and quality standards and, above all, helps us deliver on our service commitment to customers.
- Performing preparation and paint to an extremely high standard
- Fully understand different paint techniques so you are fully up-to-date.
- As specialists you will prepare, spray and finish vehicles, ensuring correctness of colour match and final finish to an extremely high standard, this includes preparing vehicles fully before painting: masking, sanding and other necessary preparation work.
- You will need to be an ATA Paint Technician with a solid Body shop background – whether the job at hand is routine or more complex, you will know just how to solve it.
- You come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
- You will have your own fully stocked toolbox, and naturally, due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence.
- You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day – you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers.
Salary – up to £37,440 per annum (50k OTE)
Should you be interested in the above role, then we would be very interested in hearing from you today. Please send your CV to Automotive@aligra.co.uk or contact one of the team on 01793 512635.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors