Are you looking for your next recruitment role with a company experiencing fantastic growth and who love to promote from within?
At award-winning Aligra, we are looking for an Industrial and Driving Recruiter to join our team. We are looking for someone who is a committed team player, hardworking but above all someone who is in it for the long term.
About the Role
We have ambitious growth plans and are looking to implement the next phase of our expansion throughout the Midlands, but we can’t do it without great people! This is where you come in! Initially you will be based with our team in Hinckley and once we reach our next threshold we will be moving to Rugby.
In this role you will develop existing and new clients across the Industrial and Driving sectors. You’ll be responsible for finding the best candidates for our clients’ requirements, as well as generating new business opportunities.
- Screening prospective job applicants to evaluate their skills and qualifications.
- Managing candidates and clients through our recruitment software.
- Ensuring that potential job candidates are an excellent match for the client company.
- Producing and posting job adverts that attract appropriate candidates
- Promoting recruitment services to companies in the area.
- Meeting with new clients to develop and expand business opportunities.
- Achieving targets each month.
This will be a very busy and fast paced role, on the telephone and face to face, so you must be confident, highly organised, and able to work well under pressure. You’ll be driven, tenacious and ambitious, you will also be a team player with a strong customer focus and an exceptional telephone manner. Previous experience within a sales or customer service role (or similar) would be an advantage but not essential.
How this role develops is up to you. You will be part of a fun, supportive team and we will invest in your training and development as you progress, so this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Competitive salary & commission structure.
- Full training, career development and progression opportunities.
- Relaxed, collaborative, fun environment with a strong team ethic.
- Company events.
Sound interesting? If so apply today
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors.