We are looking for a Mobile Motor Vehicle Technician for our client in the Huddersfield area on a permanent basis.
- As part of a team of professional Mobile Repair Technicians you will be travelling around the local area completing repairs on customers’ cars at their workplaces, homes, and approved locations.
- The role of Mobile Repair Technician is very autonomous and requires good time management and organisation.
- No Cold calling, all work is provided from our central hub with repair details.
- Carry out technical maintenance.
- With a professional appearance we would also appreciate if you were enthusiastic, have strong organisational skills, geographical awareness, and the ability to work unsupervised.
- The Mobile Repair Technician will handle all vehicles with due care and attention ensuring that customer care/satisfaction is always maintained.
- You must also have awareness of and adhere to all the housekeeping and health and safety regulations.
- Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment working as a Paint/Panel + MET is essential.
- Naturally, due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence. We will help and support you with the rest!
Salary – £30k per annum, (32.5K OTE)
- Overtime paid at 1.5x hours
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) & 1 Birthday holiday
- Company pension
- Company vehicle
You will be working Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00
Should you be interested in the above role, then we would be very interested in hearing from you today. Please send your CV to Automotive@aligra.co.uk or contact one of the team on 01793 512635.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors