Digital Marketing Executive
Hours: Office Hours
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team. They are one of the sector-leading, award-winning recruitment agencies based in London (5 minutes away from the main Tube station). They are looking for an experienced person to help oversee all marketing projects and day-to-day marketing operations across the business. If you are a mix of creative and analytical, this role is perfect for you!
As a Digital Marketing Executive, your primary focus will be on enhancing their UK brand presence while working closely with their Marketing team in Poland to support their own brand strategies.
This is a very hands-on, public-facing role. You will be supporting a busy sales floor to help them with candidate and client attraction across various markets, helping the Internal Recruitment team attract new talent to work for them, as well as creating internal and external digital content for use around the business.
Being a creative problem solver with a love for data and analytics is a must. In this role, you will be responsible for the management, reporting, and performance of all company social channels and websites, suggesting improvements where necessary. A keen eye for detail, as well as good design/content creation skills is also paramount. Relevant industry certifications/qualifications are advantageous.
- Brand presence: you will be responsible for the promotion of the company brands across all social and digital platforms. This will include the creation of design and copy content, reporting on performance and suggesting improvements, and managing online reviews.
- Social channels: you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all social channels, creating a content calendar and scheduling content while also engaging with other accounts to promote the brand.
- Websites: you will be responsible for ensuring all graphical and written content on our websites is kept up-to-date, and adheres to SEO best practices, improves keyword ranking, and contains relevant meta data.
- Job adverts: you will be responsible for the quality of job adverts posted online, and will be required to approve adverts for those who do not meet the required standard. Will also be expected to conduct ‘best practice’ training sessions with employees to improve the quality of the adverts they post.
- Reporting: using SEMrush and social media platforms’ own analysis tools you will be responsible for compiling stats and delivering insights on competitor metrics, website and social channel performance, and suggesting ways to improve.
- Graphical content: you will be responsible for creating graphical content for internal presentations, newsletters, email campaigns, our websites, and all social and digital platforms using Photoshop and Canva.
- Written content: you will be responsible for content writing and copywriting for internal presentations, newsletters, email campaigns, our websites, and all social and digital platforms.
- Onboarding: you will be responsible for conducting marketing inductions and training sessions with all new sales employees, and ensuring their social profiles are updated and branded.
Technical Skills Required
- Key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including: SEO, PPC, social media, automated marketing campaigns and email marketing
- Social media marketing across LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Social media management tools (i.e. Hootsuite)
- Creating graphical content using Adobe Photoshop and Canva
- Content writing and copywriting
- Experience of creating email campaigns using Mailchimp
- Experience of reporting performance metrics using relevant platforms
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business
- Blogging (researching, writing and editing)
- Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Video editing and podcasting experience
Soft Skills Required
- Project management: proven experience in working with time-sensitive projects and meeting deadlines
- Enthusiastic, self-starter: ability to carry out projects and tasks under own initiative
- Communication: excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and the confidence to lead training sessions / inductions as part of the onboarding process
- Team player: collaborate with all levels of the business to create a cohesive end-product
- Problem solver: enjoys asking questions and finding solutions to day-to-day challenges, or improving processes
- Excellent attention to detail: ability to spot mistakes in written content
- Creative skills: has an eye for creative design