Our client based near Newbury is looking to hire an experienced Forklift Driver/Warehouse Operative to join their team. This is a full time, permanent position with the opportunity to start immediately.
You will be required to operate a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. You must be a responsible individual with good experience driving industrial vehicles.
Hours of Work:
- 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday
- Overtime available
- £11.00 per hour
- Unload/load materials and merchandise from incoming/outgoing vehicles and stack them to assigned locations
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport to production workstations
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Paperwork completion
- General warehouse picking and packing when required
Qualification & Skills Required:
- Valid Counter Balance Forklift Licence
- Effective communicator
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Flexible approach
- Positive can do attitude
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or contact our Newbury branch on 01635 937 777 for further information.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors.