Hours: Monday to Friday – Rota Shifts (7am to 4pm, 8am to 5pm and 9am to 6pm). Saturdays on a rota basis 8am to 12pm (paid as overtime as 1.5x)
Bonus: Up to £60k OTE
You can choose between 40hrs per week or 45hrs per week contract (salary varies)
40hrs – £43,848 per annum
45hrs – £49,329 per annum
Plenty of overtime available (paid at 1.25x in the week and at 1.5x at weekends)
About our client:
Our client has been established since 1985 and are a household name brand. They have companies in many industries such as Motor, Home, Rescue and Commercial Business
They feature as one of the UK’s Top 50 Inclusive Employers and are committed to making their business an inclusive place to work, where everyone can be themselves and succeed in their careers.
Our client care about what they do and aim to provide a phenomenal level of service for their customers. They know that their customer’s vehicles make getting from A to B that much easier, whether it’s to do the weekly shop, the school run or to get things delivered, it’s all important.
They recognise they wouldn’t be where they are today without their colleagues, that’s why they offer excellent benefits designed to suit your lifestyle:
- 9% employer contributed pension
- 50% off home, motor and pet insurance plus free travel insurance and breakdown cover
- Additional optional Health and Dental insurance
- EV car scheme allows all colleagues to lease a brand new electric or plug-in hybrid car in a tax efficient way.
- Generous holidays
- Buy as you earn share scheme
- Employee discounts and cashback
- Plus many more…
About the role:
- Prepare Vehicle to be sprayed
- Mix paint correctly – ensure perfect match
- Using Spray guns – Spray painting vehicles
- Quality checking
You will need a Senior ATA or NVQ Level 3 qualification
You will need your own toolbox
You’ll need be enthusiastic, upbeat and committed to delivering the best repair service.
If you love to stay busy this role is really for you.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors