Salary: Up to £29,000 basic per annum, plus bonus (Site Bonus: Between £150-£250 a month)
Hours: Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm and 8am to 5pm on rotating shifts and Saturdays on a 1 in 3 basis – 8am to 12pm (paid as overtime as 1.5x)
This is a permanent role reporting to the Parts Manager
About our client:
Our client has been established since 1985 and are a household name brand. They have companies in many industries such as Motor, Home, Rescue and Commercial Business
They feature as one of the UK’s Top 50 Inclusive Employers and are committed to making their business an inclusive place to work, where everyone can be themselves and succeed in their careers.
Our client care about what they do and aim to provide a phenomenal level of service for their customers. They know that their customer’s vehicles make getting from A to B that much easier, whether it’s to do the weekly shop, the school run or to get things delivered, it’s all important.
They recognise they wouldn’t be where they are today without their colleagues, that’s why they offer excellent benefits designed to suit your lifestyle:
- 9% employer contributed pension.
- 50% off home, motor and pet insurance plus free travel insurance and breakdown cover
- Additional optional Health and Dental insurance
- EV car scheme allows all colleagues to lease a brand new electric or plug-in hybrid car in a tax efficient way.
- Generous holidays
- Buy as you earn share scheme
- Employee discounts and cashback
- Plus many more…
- You will be responsible for all aspects of ordering, pricing and administration – even sourcing parts that are unavailable through the usual channels.
- Stock control for all paint and consumables, you will collaborate with our bodyshop technicians and provide high levels of customer contact and communications throughout the vehicle repairs.
- You will oversee appropriate parts provision service and communication
- You will oversee Health and Safety regulations, company health and safety procedures appropriate to this role.
- You will ensure all relevant legal requirements are met and any records are correctly maintained.
You will have previous experience in a similar role
you will have a parts background gained in a bodyshop environment
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors