We are looking for a Motor Vehicle Technician for our client in the Portsmouth area on a permanent basis.
- Using your technical knowledge to work on the electrical and mechanical systems for a range of light commercial vehicles.
- You will use the diagnostic equipment to get to the root cause of faults.
- Carry out technical maintenance.
- Repair or replace parts, perform preventive maintenance and MOT preparation.
- You will have a minimum Level 2 qualification.
- Be time served in the automotive sector or similar environment.
- A full driving license is essential.
- We expect you to be a team player who’s continually focused on the needs of customers.
Salary – up to £32k per annum, (35K OTE)
- Overtime paid at 1.5x hours
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) & 1 Birthday holiday
- Company pension
You will be working Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00
Should you be interested in the above role, then we would be very interested in hearing from you today. Please send your CV to Automotive@aligra.co.uk or contact one of the team on 01793 512635.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors