Are you a Recruiter ready to take the next step? Or a proven Recruitment Branch Manager? Maybe you are not getting the opportunity you deserve with your current employer?
At award-winning Aligra, we are looking for an Operations Manager (Industrial and Driving sector) to lead our upcoming Rugby branch.
About The Role
Having already successfully established our footprint in the Midlands over the past 18 months, we are now looking to increase our Industrial and Driving offering to clients across the area as part of our strategic growth. We are looking for a leader who can increase business, develop a team and the growth of the branch.
You will have a positive outlook and build a mentality to ensure growth against targets, build rapport with existing and future clients and ensure relationships thrive.
The role will be demanding, pressurised, frantic at times and challenging. There are huge highs and some lows. However, it will also be extremely rewarding and a vital role within our growth strategy. We are looking for a hardworking and committed team player to join us on our exciting journey as we aim to become one of the major agency suppliers in all our regions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build the branch against mutually agreed targets.
- Develop a high performing team and motivate them to succeed.
- Target new and existing business opportunities.
- Efficiently manage the operational side of the branch.
- Increase brand awareness within the local community.
- Report against your own and Aligra strategy.
We are looking for a leader and expert in their field; and someone who has the following to succeed in a demanding industry:
- A minimum of 3 year’s recruitment experience, as a Branch Manager or Senior Consultant.
- Determined, with a proven record of achieving revenue targets.
- Experience of growing a desk or a branch.
- Tenacious and resilient.
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of employment law and applicable legislation.
- Competitive starting salary and commission structure.
- Car allowance.
- Additional incentives as you move through your career with us.
- Relaxed, collaborative, fun environment with a strong team ethic.
- Company events.
We are expanding fast but we can’t realise our ambitions without the right people in place. We are looking to develop you to become the best you can be, our Directors have over 100 years combined experience and we have vast experience in developing staff and regions.
Aligra have grown by 69% in sales over the last year alone, with further ambitious expansion plans in place. We have enviable low levels of staff turnover, therefore this position will suit someone who’s in it for the long term.
Sound interesting? If so apply today
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors