We have a new opening with one of our clients based in the Sharpness area. This opportunity is currently an ongoing assignment, there will be permanent opportunities arise for workers that prove themselves to be reliable and have a good work ethic.
- Unloading boxes of disposable food packing products
- When unloading the boxes, moving them onto pallets and stacking them in a safe manger
- Using shrink wrap to stabilize the product on the pallet
- Using manual handling equipment to move pallets from the container to put away location
- This company is not on a public transport route, your own means of transport is required to get to and from site. There is on-site parking and a lock up for bicycles.
- Hard working individual with a good work ethic
- From £440.00 per week
- Monday – Friday 06:00 – 15:00, paid 40 hours per week.
Safety shoes and high vis are required for temporary workers with no set clothing uniform required.
You will need to be physically fit and able to be on your feet for the whole of your shift. Whilst the products you are unloading are not heavy, this is a constant and repetitive job, continuously moving boxes from the containers onto pallets throughout the day. You will also be trained on manual handling equipment to complete picking/packing duties also.
Should you be interested in the above role, we would be very interested in hearing from you today. Please send your CV to Swindon@aligra.co.uk or call one of the team on 01793 512635.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors