Our client in Sharpness is looking for Warehouse Operatives. This opportunity is currently an ongoing assignment, there will be permanent opportunities for workers that prove themselves to be reliable and have a good work ethic.
The role will be starting immediately
- Lifting reasonably heavy loads with another person
- Working in the Returns department inspecting returned stock.
- Repacking goods to be resold
- Container Unloading
- Wrapping pallets and returning them to the designated areas
- Must have your own transport.
- Site is not on a public transport route therefore own transport is essential
- Safety shoes and Hi Vis are required for all temporary workers with no set uniform required
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- £11.00 – £22.00 per hour
- After 37.5 hours – £16.50 per hour
- Saturdays – £16.50 per hour
- Sundays – £22.00 per hour
This role will work Monday to Friday with an opportunity to work in 1 of 2 departments. Goods In (Container Unloading) will require you to work 08:00-16:00 (must be flexible to start at 06:00 when required). If working in the returns department you will work 08:00-16:00 and 09:00-17:00. There is an onsite car park and bike storage provided for all workers. There are temp to perm opportunities for all suitable candidates.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today, or contact our Swindon branch on 01793 512635 for further information.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors.