Our client in Swindon is looking HGV 1 AM or PM. This opportunity is currently an ongoing assignment, there will be permanent opportunities for workers that prove themselves to be reliable and have a good work ethic.
The role will be starting immediately.
- Driving in a safe and responsible manner, always representing the client.
- Work will mainly involve trunking, shunting and store deliveries (stores are mainly on industrial estates)
- Hold a valid HGV 1 driving licence for more than 2 years.
- Hold a UK Digi Card
- Hold a UK CPC Card
- Safety shoes and Hi Vis are required for all temporary workers with no set uniform required.
- Monday – Friday £15 Per Hour AM,
- Monday – Friday £16 Per Hour PM.
- You will also receive £1 per hour extra if a full week is worked with no accidents.
- Day shift OR Night shift
- Monday to Friday
- Shift length 8-11 hours approx.
- Days start times will vary from 04:00 – 08:00
- PM slots from 16:00-19:00 same location.
- Caged Loads with a guaranteed 8 hours paid per shift if you finish quicker.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today, or contact our Swindon branch on 01793 512635 for further information.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors.