In this role, you will be delivering cages to stores throughout the evening for our client who are one of the largest independently operating logistics companies in the UK.
- Safe delivery and transit of product
- Putting cages into the marked locations within the stores
- To be polite to the shop staff when delivering
- Helping to load and unload vehicles where necessary alongside the warehouse staff.
- Daily vehicle checks and defect reporting where necessary
- Completion of all necessary paperwork and handed in at de-brief
- Must hold all UK Driver Cards
- Must have held the relevant category (C) for 2 years or more
- Must have no more than 6 points on your licence
- £14.00ph Monday – Friday Days
- £15.50ph Saturday
- £17.00ph Sunday
The company has onsite parking and a bike lock up should you require to use it. They also operate 24-Hours per day Monday through to Saturday late morning, to ensure you always have someone in the transport office to help.
Working Monday – Friday with roughly a constant 08:00 start time. You will do between 2-6 drops per day, however you must also be willing to help the platform staff to unload the trunk of stock and load your own vehicle. You will be guaranteed a minimum of 9 hours pay per day.
Should you be interested in the above role, we would be very interested in hearing from you today. Please call us on 01793 512635 or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors