Our client based in Wednesbury is looking for a Customer Service Administrator.
The right candidate will be expected to handle complaints and queries with the aim of reaching an efficient resolution whilst providing a high level of customer service.
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00 – 17:30 OR 08:00-16:30
- Logging & processing customer and consumer complaints and enquiries.
- Assisting the marketing department in responding to social media queries and complaints.
- Managing day to day customer on-line requirements.
- Carry out investigations into consumer/customer complaints to identify the root cause.
- Internal and external despatch sample testing.
- Deputising for the Technical team as required.
- Ensure department workspaces tidy & hygienic.
- Documentation relevant to position.
- Strong customer service background, with some call handling experience
- Outgoing and personable individual.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Organised approach to work.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take the initiative.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today, or contact our Hinckley branch on 01455 348038 for further information.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors.