Aligra is seeking energetic and enthusiastic individuals to work as Food Production Operatives for our client in Avonmouth.
As a food production operative, you will play a vital role in the production process of sliced meats. This is a fast-paced and exciting opportunity where you will be required to work in a cold environment while standing for extended periods.
As a Food Production Operative, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Slicing meats according to customer requirements
- Packing meat into packets according to weight and quantity requirements
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Ensuring all health and safety policies and procedures are followed
- Adhering to all food hygiene and quality standards
- Working as part of a team to meet production targets
- Ensuring that all equipment is maintained and sanitized as per company policies
- Reporting any issues or faults with equipment to the management team
- Following strict production schedules to ensure that orders are completed on time
The ideal candidate for the role of Food Production Operative will have the following:
- Previous experience working in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- A willingness to learn new skills and follow strict production schedules
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to stand for long periods and work in a cold environment
- £14.00 per hour for the first 12 weeks
- Piece rate – paid per item following 12 weeks, slicers can earn between £10.50 – £30 per hour depending on there speed. (expected earnings £14 + following training)
- Morning shift 5:00am to 14:00pm
- Afternoon shift 14:30pm to 22:30pm
- Monday to Friday
Aligra have been established since 2007, and over the past decade, we have built a reputation for providing high-quality recruitment services for a range of sectors. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the best talent available, and we pride ourselves on our ability to match the right candidate to the right job.
At Aligra, we work across a range of industries, but we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality, and Professional & Executive sectors. We are committed to providing our clients with a comprehensive recruitment service that is tailored to meet their specific needs and requirements.