In this role, you will be delivering cages to locked stores throughout the evening for our client who are one of the largest independently operating logistics companies in the UK.
- Safe delivery and transit of product
- Unlocking the stores and disabling the alarms
- Putting cages into the marked locations within the stores
- Enabling the alarms and locking the stores before moving on
- Daily vehicle checks and defect reporting where necessary
- Completion of all necessary paperwork and handed in at de-brie
- Must have all UK Driver cards
- Must have held relevant category (C+E) for at least 2 years
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- £15.50ph Monday – Friday
- £19.50ph Saturday
- £20.50ph Sunday
The company has onsite parking and a bike lock up should you require to use it. They also operate 24-Hours per day Monday through to Saturday late morning, to ensure you always have someone in the transport office to help.
Working Monday – Friday with roughly a 19:30 – 21:00 start time, you will be guaranteed to be paid 9 hours per shift, should you work any less.
Should you be interested in the above role, we would be very interested in hearing from you today. Please call us on 01793 512635.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors