On Recruitment Smarts Live, I was joined by Sean Hopkins, Product Marketing Manager at Cloudcall, where we talked about reducing the manual processes by using automation. Could this be the key to unlocking your businesses unlimited potential?
You can watch the replay on the RecruiterZone Crowdcast channel or right here:
powered by Crowdcast
Some of the questions I asked Sean included:
- What are some of the key benefits of CRM Automation for recruiters?
- How can CRM Automation help recruiters to streamline their hiring process?
- What effect does more streamlined hiring process have on the relationship between the recruiter and the candidate?
- How does CRM Automation impact other elements of a recruiter’s day to day job, such as productivity?
- What role can this enhanced collection of recruiter data have in tracking and measuring recruitment metrics and KPIs?
- Do you have any best practice recommendations that could help recruiters to overcome potential implementation challenges?
All copyrights for this article are reserved to UK Recruiter