Our client in Didcot is looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their growing team. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity, with a permanent contract after 12 weeks.
Your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Processing goods
- Picking and packing customer orders, using pick sheets and the using the internal computer system to confirm and update.
- Performing stock checks
- General warehouse duties, ensuring cleanliness and tidiness at all times.
- Working together as part of a team
- Must have a good level of understanding the English language
- Previous warehouse experience is advantageous but not essential
- Must maintain good focus and be computer literate
- £11.50 per hour
- Monday to Thursday 08:00am – 18:00pm and Fridays 09:00am – 16:30pm
- On-site parking
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or contact our Didcot branch on 01235 242239 for further information.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors